Rebuilding Together Silicon Valley Virtual Resource Center
Born out of our response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are committed to providing relevant information FREE to our community by offering:
- Safety at Home Webinar Series: Now more than ever, safety inside our homes is of the utmost importance. In this series we cover the 8 safe and healthy housing principles as established by the Department of Housing & Urban Development in detail. Scroll down to access these webinar recordings. Register below.
- Community Outreach Webinars: RTSV provides ongoing informative sessions around the programs and services that we provide for any interested applicants. We can reach you wherever there’s an internet connection!
- Tailored Community Webinars: Tailored Community webinars are unique and specific presentations prepared in partnership for our fellow nonprofits, local municipalities, care facilities, mobile home parks or any other group interested in the work that we do.
- Annual Impact Partnership Presentations: Our Annual Impact Partnerships are a meaningful way to address the housing crisis across the Bay Area, head on. We provide information on volunteer activities, events and other valuable ways to partner.
If your organization is interested in hosting RTSV for an Outreach Webinar or an Annual Impact Partnership Presentation, email Partnership Development & Community Outreach Manager, Alaina Purcell, Alaina@rtsv.org.
Safety at Home Webinar Series
Join us LIVE for Affordable Housing Month by registering here:
Download summaries of previous webinars by clicking on the links below:
- Part 1: Keep It Dry & Clean
- Part 2: A Healthy Home Is A Pest Free & Well Ventilated Home
- Part 3: Keep it Safe & Contaminate-Free
- Part 4: What It Means to Be Maintained & Thermally Controlled