Rebuilding Together Silicon Valley Virtual Resource Center
Click here to see how we’re helping neighbors impacted by Covid-19.
Born out of our response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are committed to providing relevant information FREE to our community by offering:
- RTSV Virtual Tour: Join RTSV staff as they introduce you to the organizations’ programs, ways to get involved and more every third Thursday of the month at 12:00 pm.
- Safety at Home Webinar Series: Now more than ever, safety inside our homes is of the utmost importance. In this series we cover the 8 safe and healthy housing principles as established by the Department of Housing & Urban Development in detail. Scroll down to access these webinar recordings.
- Community Outreach Webinars: RTSV provides ongoing informative sessions around the programs and services that we provide for any interested applicants. We can reach you wherever there’s an internet connection!
- Tailored Community Webinars: Tailored Community webinars are unique and specific presentations prepared in partnership for our fellow nonprofits, local municipalities, care facilities, mobile home parks or any other group interested in the work that we do.
- Annual Impact Partnership Presentations: Our Annual Impact Partnerships are a meaningful way to address the housing crisis across the Bay Area, head on. We provide information on volunteer activities, events and other valuable ways to partner.
- Expert Panelist, Deanne Everton, Executive Director: Deanne has been involved in the nonprofit housing world for over 35 years and has authored and presented seminars on home modifications, aging-in-place, the preservation of housing and work on mobile homes, as well as issues experienced by older adults and advocacy surrounding our most vulnerable neighbors in need. Deanne is also RTSV’s resident contractor.
Safety at Home Webinar Series
Download summaries of previous webinars by clicking on the links below:
- Part 1: Keep It Dry & Clean
- Part 2: A Healthy Home Is A Pest Free & Well Ventilated Home
- Part 3: Keep it Safe & Contaminate-Free
- Part 4: What It Means to Be Maintained & Thermally Controlled