Become a Sponsor
We could not provide life-changing repairs for our low income neighbors without the generous support of our sponsors. Each Rebuilding Day project is supported by a financial sponsor. Sponsors have the opportunity to choose the homeowner they serve, as well as provide a group of volunteers on Rebuilding Day. The Rebuilding Day experience allows your office, congregation, group or team to work together to create a better living environment for a homeowner in need; surely an unforgettable experience for all involved. Please review our sponsor package for more information on sponsorship.
Become an Underwriter of Our Major Fundraising Event, Paint the Town!
Underwriters help to cover the costs of the event so that 100% of event proceeds can directly assist our neighbors in need. If you are interested in helping us in our efforts to assist low-income homeowners in Silicon Valley, contact email@example.com or call us at 408-578-9519. Benefits include helping to raise much-needed resources for our home safety repair program, being a vital partner in the community, access to 1,000+ individuals with robust purchasing power, a tax benefit for your donation, and so much more.
- Visibility – Signage at the project site, as well as recognition on our website, newsletter, and t-shirts
- A dedicated project site for your group
- The opportunity to choose a project from qualifying applications
- The opportunity to provide a volunteer group and leaders who become instrumental in planning and implementing your team’s project
- Training sessions for volunteer leaders well in advance of the project
- Support from Rebuilding Together staff, including check-in webinars and online volunteer registration
Each project will receive various project necessities to create a successful Rebuilding Day experience including:
- T-shirts for your volunteers
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages
- Rebuilding materials from our warehouse, including paint equipment, cleaning supplies, and safety gear
- A credit card account at a local home improvement center to purchase additional supplies for your project
- Access to discounted accessibility materials and appliances
- A dumpster and portable toilet at your worksite
- Supplemental volunteers and skilled labor as needed
One-Day Team Building Events
If a Rebuilding Day event doesn’t work for your organization, consider hosting your own one-day Team Building event! It’s a great chance for employees to get out of the office and enjoy team development while giving back to the community. A Team Build can be scheduled any day of the week, but there are some restrictions. Contact us at the number/email listed at the bottom of this page to learn more about a Team Build opportunity.
Sponsorship Without Volunteers
Sponsorship without volunteers provides the opportunity for community groups such as student associations and small teams to volunteer on a Rebuilding Day project. Silent sponsors still receive the visibility benefits listed above, but do not provide a volunteer group on Rebuilding Day. Please contact us for information on your interests.